Restaurant Manager Job – Dripping Springs, TX
Other duties may include managerial tasks such as personnel development, reviewing personnel with GM for reviews, conducting shift meetings, completing daily check-ins, training, interviewing, inventory, invoicing, some employee discipline, and scheduling.Apply Today
Why You'll Love This JobThe Restaurant Manager is under the supervision of the General Manager, and he/she is primarily responsible for restaurant operations. The Restaurant Manager should be the hardest working person in the building! The Restaurant Manager is responsible for being the GM when the GM is not in the building (including GM management duties) and being the number 2 in command when the GM is in the building. The Restaurant Manager needs to be able to handle the operations during shifts, develop strong working relationships with staff and customers, ensure excellent food quality, and cultivate an atmosphere of friendliness and fellowship in the store, and be a culture ambassador. The Restaurant Manager needs to operate with a tremendous sense of urgency and leadership as this position is the developing grounds for future Hat Creek GMs.
Other duties may include managerial tasks such as personnel development, reviewing personnel with GM for reviews, conducting shift meetings, completing daily check-ins, training, interviewing, inventory, invoicing, some employee discipline, and scheduling.
- Ensure that Hat Creek SOPs are always being followed
- Help drive better food cost through minimizing waste and good labor numbers when running a GM shift
- Ensure that food quality, order accuracy, and speed of service are being maintained
- Understanding the staff that is scheduled to work during their shift and ensuring the correct play is being run
- Ensure that the restaurant is clean and organized according to Hat Creek standards
- Enforce all Hat Creek policies and procedures
- Ensure that equipment and facility are being maintained properly and that all safety procedures are being followed
- Responsible for ensuring that checklist duties are properly delegated, tasks are being completed, and checklists are turned in on time
- Ensure that prep sheets are being utilized by staff
- Responsible for ensuring inventory is on hand for their shift
- Provide great Hat Creek customer service
- Champion culture always!
- Coach employees always
job number: 58983Back to All Jobs