Why You'll Love This Job!You could be the newest Assistant Manager on the Hat Creek Burger Company team! With us you’ll have the opportunity to learn important skills and advance within the company!
As our Assistant Manager, you will lead a team of close-knit employees. You’ll never get bored with plenty of opportunities for skill development as you oversee remote events and travel between stores. If you’re the type of motivated worker who loves to inspire others while providing sincere customer service, this is a fantastic opportunity!
Hone your management skills with an established Austin company, apply for our Assistant Manager role in West Lake Hills, TX today!
- Assigned to BOH or FOH duties and are tasked with excellent execution of the position to which they are assigned
- Ensuring that all food safety procedures and sanitation practices are being upheld
- Opening and/or closing the restaurant
- Responsible for completing operational checklists
- Assist with inventory counting and ordering
- Assist with training and evaluation of all positions
- Confers with GM and AGM on all disciplinary action
- Equipment upkeep and maintenance
- Assists with vendor & technology issues
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of entire store property, including dry storage, walk-in, play yard, and dumpster area etc
- Will supervise shift (operations)
Expected Work Hours
- AMs are required to work in a kitchen environment which includes working with and around kitchen equipment such as but not limited to ovens, stoves, walk-in cooler/freezer, milkshake machine, frying equipment, and knives
- You will be exposed to heat, steam, fire, noise, and potentially slippery surfaces including the floor
- AMs will be asked to work outside in the elements when doing property walks
Required Education & Experience
- The AM position can be either part-time or full-time.
- The restaurant working schedule is Monday to Sunday
- Full-time employees are anyone who works more than 30 hours per week on average for one year; however, AMs are expected, though not guaranteed, to work between 40 and 45 hours per week on average
Preferred Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years in the restaurant industry
- One year of management in the restaurant or an equivalent industry
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- University degree or equivalent
- Two years of restaurant experience in a fast, casual restaurant