Why You'll Love This Job
Hat Creek Burger Company pays its Assistant Managers a competitive hourly rate of up to $15 per hour, and the chance to advance within the company!
In this Assistant Manager position, you will always get plenty of hours, work with a team of fun, positive employees and interact with exceptional customers. In addition, you will have the unique opportunity to oversee remote events and occasionally travel between stores, giving you the chance to expand your career horizons.
Show off your management skills with an established company that has served the Austin community for almost a decade! Apply for this Assistant Manager role in Austin, TX today!
Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Keep all restaurant grounds clean and operating smoothly
- Supervise FOH and BOH employees
- Ensure restaurant follows all safety and health codes
- Maintain restaurant equipment in working order
- Open/close duties
- Inventory oversight
- Training assistance
Assistant Manager Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least two years of restaurant experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- University degree or equivalent preferred
- Fast, casual restaurant experience preferred